One of the first large calligraphies produced was this exercise in brush motions. This is the first in a series of principles followed by Principles II – VII for future exhibition. This is done in a minimalist style and represents the five skandhas, a continual movement forward, and the heat of courage and firm faith.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8″) thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.
- Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.