The fifth of a series of calligraphies focused, no pun intended, on the prismatic effect of the triangle between square and circle. These are elements of Aiki Wisdom, Shinto, Buddhism, Design Principles and many aspects of mathematics.
- 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper.
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8″) thick frame.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster needs to be mounted by the end-recipient.
- Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.